Important Points To Know Before Buying A House
1. Weigh your options correctly. It is not wise to trust the real estate agent blindly, because it might so happen that, the qualities which so attracted you to the home, are actually the negative points polished and presented before you.
2. Your would-be neighbors are the best critic, so rely on them for authentic information about the house. Merely believing what the agent has to do is a blunder.
3. It is a good idea to cross question the seller of the house. Ask him the short comings of the home, so that you can fix them when there is still time.
4. Find out what kind of repairs does the home require. If it needs minor repairs, its fine, but major repairs often end up costing more than the actual price of the house.
5. Last but not the least, it is very important to investigate your surrounding. Find out if your surrounding is clean, pollution free and quiet or not. After all who doesn't want to live in a clean, peaceful surrounding?
These are important points from the real estate guide, which will stand you in good stead as far as buying a house is concerned.