"THE PERFECT TEE-OFF FOR GOLF, BUSINESS & TRAVEL"
My Golf Tours is a Division of Maa Air Ticket Centre Pvt Ltd - A company recognized by the Ministry of Tourism - Govt. of India and IATA and members of many National and International Travel Trade and Golf Tourism Associations - IAGTO, IGTA, TAAI, TAFI, IATO.
As passionate golfers ourselves and our love for travel we understand the needs of Vacationing Golfers and their families and have met expectations of 100's of Vacationing Golfers coming to India or playing golfing destinations worldwide. Our credibility got a new feather in the cap with India Golf Union - The Governing Golf Body of India appointed us to conduct the Junior & Sub Junior Feeder Tour.
The Jewel in the Crown is winning the Best Golf Tour Operator Award in India at the India Golf Expo 2017. Be it Golf Vacation, Corporate Golf Tournaments, Golf Clinics, or Pro-Am we have done it all again and again and again.
Why to choose My Golf Tours?
- Ready to book itineraries & customization options
- Managment team with over 30 years of experience in managing golf tours, golf tournaments and travel related services like Air Tickets, Visas, Insurance etc.
- Dedicated team for golf services, headed by teaching and playing national level professional golfer.
- Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India and IATA
- Members of Indian Golf Tourism Association, Travel Agents Federation of India, International Association of Golf Tour Operators, European Business Group Forum and SME Business Chamber of India
- Appointed official agents for Faldo series Thailand - South for 2016 and 2017.
- Appointed by Indian Golf Union - The Governing Body of Golf in India to conduct Junior & Sub Junior Feeder Tournaments.
Message from the Founder's desk
Golfing in India was established with the British Colonial Rule. The Royal Calcutta Golf Club established in 1829, is the oldest golf club in India, and the oldest golf club outside of the British Isles India provides its visitors an unique opportunity to enjoy a game of golf in a blend of various golf courses from Victorian era to the most modern architecture spread around Hill Stations, Plains , Beaches and Palace grounds. While The Royal, Tollygunge Golf Club, The Bombay Presidency Golf Club, The Delhi Golf Club are a few examples of courses built during the British regime, courses like DLF Golf Club, ITC Classic, Kalhaar Blues and Greens, Oxford Golf Resort, Eagleton Golf Resort , Prestige Golfshire etc. boast of state of the art and modern facilities. Some of the biggest names like Jack Niklaus, Arnold Palmer, Pacific Coast design etc. have built some beautiful courses across the country.
The itineraries have been carefully designed, keeping in mind the requirements of both, the recreational as well as the serious golfers & accompanying non golfers. Beyond golf, India also offers some breathtaking sightseeing, spiritual yoga programs, relaxing, rejuvenating spa treatments & vineyards. Our team has over 30 years of experience in the business of Luxury Travel, Customised Vacations & Corporate Travel.
Created On Mar 2020